It gives us great pleasure to welcome you to Madrasah Ali (RA) Online Arabic Academy. At Madrasah Ali (RA) we strive towards:
- A high standard of Islāmic Education
- Connecting our students to the Arabic language
- Teaching the Tafsir (commentary) of the common surahs that are recited daily with Quranic Arabic
- Introduction of conversational Arabic
- Teaching a syllabus for non-Arabic speakers
- Qualified teachers with vast knowledge of the subject and years of teaching experience.
- Students must be 15 years +
- Classes are open for males and females
- This will be determined per module and communicated by the teacher via the WhatsApp groups prior to the commencement of each module.
- A prospectus with the modules that will be covered will be shared with the students.
- Classes will be presented LIVE. If learners miss a lesson and cannot be present for a lesson/s on its LIVE times, lessons will be forwarded to students via email/WhatsApp. Students will be able to learn at their own time and pace.
- An assessment will be offered for students to complete.
- These assessments are optional.
- The assessment will be by multiple choice questions only.
- Assessments will be done on the completion of each module.
- Quranic Arabic
- Tafsir of Surah Fatiha and last ten Surahs of the Qur’an
- Tafsir of Surah Yaseen, Mulk, Waaqiah, Kahf, Sajdah and Dukhaan
- Basic conversational Arabic
Classes will be university/Darul Uloom lecture style. Students can interact with the teacher via WhatsApp or on the WhatsApp groups that have been created.
Option 1: Annual Payment
(once off payment at the beginning of the course)
Option 2: Quarterly
(4 instalments – beginning of each quarter)
• $ 108 (9 US Dollars per month) – Outside South Africa
• R 1200.00 (R 100.00 per month) – In South Africa
• $ 27 (9 US Dollars per month) – Outside South Africa
• R 300.00 (R 100.00 per month) – In South Africa
Kindly note all Fees must be settled at the beginning of each quarter or annually.
Madrasah fees can be paid as follows:
Quarterly or Annual payment via EFT
Bank name: First National Bank
Account Holder: Cii Youth Foundation
Account No: 62501157516
Branch Code: 250655
Swift Code: FIRNZAJJ
Reference: MA (Student Name and Surname)
(Kindly email proof of payment to: email@example.com
To ensure the smooth operation of the Madrasah, KINDLY ENSURE THE FEES ARE PAID IN at the beginning of each quarter.
The Ustaad/ah (Teacher): If an Ustaad/ah is absent for a lesson due to sickness/personal matter, the lesson will be made up on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, the lesson will be posted on the group or advised otherwise by the teacher.
- All suggestions and comments are most welcome by the Madrasah.
- Should a student change their address, work or home telephone number, we request that you inform us immediately.
We look forward to having you with us, InshaAllah.
For more information. Contact Ml Mohammad Seedat via Whatsapp or click to register.